MOX, an associate company of the 2 world largest players of industrial gases – the Linde and Air Liquide Group is Malaysia’s leading industrial gas company, listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia since 1981. We specialize in providing total gas solutions, namely manufacturing and distributing industrial, special and medical gases, installation of gas equipment, pipelines and engineering services. In addition, we also offer packaged chemicals, welding and consumables products.
At MOX we take pride of our world class safety performance, commitment to continuous improvement, quality products and services. We are committed to setting new benchmarks and best operating practices today and tomorrow for a better future. In line with this, we invite dynamic and resourceful individuals to join our team.
Advertised on 29-4-07
TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER
(Selangor – Petaling Jaya)
* Plan, manage and implement improvement projects for operations, safety and cost effectiveness
* Apply systems and standards in plant / equipment maintenance to ensure safe and efficient operations.
* Promotes Company and industry best practices in engineering and maintenance
* Actively involve in engineering audit and implementation of safety plans
* Ensure facility maintenance is carried out correctly and timely.
* Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical or Process)
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD (Intermediate)
* Preferably with at least 2 years working experience. Fresh graduates with good academic results are also encouraged to apply
* Willing to travel on short notice
* Possess good interpersonal skills and ability to respond to fluctuating work requirements.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Please apply online :
The General Manager Human Resources
Malaysian Oxygen Berhad
P O Box 10633
50720 Kuala Lumpur
Apply online: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Fax No: 03-79544603
Search for the job under Job Opportunities using Job ID number as reference
(Closing dated 15 May 2007 – only short listed candidates will be notified)