Advertised: 30-4-07 | Closing Date: 29-5-07.
Are you proactive, resourceful and result oriented? If you are a person with a drive to excel, then come and talk to us regarding the following opportunity!
(Selangor – Sungai Buloh)
* Monitoring the processes to establish, evaluate and improve existing and new process to meet operational goals;
* Solve process related problems by determining root cause to ensure efficient and productive process;
* Perform equipment evaluation, initial set up and commissioning of new systems on relevant processes;
* Update on any process change or improvement in design;
* Bring down the process cycle time and improve productivity;
* To coordinate and involve in new product development;
* Proactive and continually implement process improvement, quality and cost optimization;
* Troubleshooting related to quality problem, material scrap and loss time;
* Document control of assembly machine;
* Training of supervisors on processes improvement.
* The candidate must have experience in engineering background for at least 2 – 5 years;
* Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Material Science or Industrial Engineering or other equivalent;
* Knowledge in engineering drawings and familiar in manufacturing methods;
* Able to perform failure analysis, trouble shoot, process design, standard time study, method study and quality management system ISO 9001:2000;
We are an established aluminium extrusion manufacturer located in Kpg Jaya Industrial Area, Sg Buloh, Selangor. Successful candidate can expect an attractive remuneration commensurate with experience. Interested, please send your application via jobstreet or e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be notified.