UPECA GROUP principally manufactures precision machining parts, automation equipment and aerospace components. Our Vision is to be a Leader in precision engineering and automation industry. Our business is export driven. We have 6 manufacturing plants located in Malaysia, Thailand and China. As part of our expansion plan, we invite dynamic, proactive and innovative individuals to join us as:
(Selangor – Puchong)
* To carry out troubleshooting, preventive and corrective maintenance to ensure machines and equipments are in good condition
* Responsible in continuous machinery improvement and upgrading to achieve higher machine efficiency and product quality
* To oversee and manage maintenance department
* To liaise with external party / machine maker on technical issues, spare parts and tooling
* To ensure implementation of preventive and corrective actions are being followed and carried out effectively.
* To implement and maintain AS/EN 9100 Quality Management System at all time
* To source, monitor and control spares parts
* To maintain good cleanliness and safety of machine and maintenance area.
* Candidate must posses Minimum Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronic or equivalent
* Preferably at least 3 years hands on working experience in CNC machine maintenance
* Good planning and analytical skills
* Resourceful, proactive and able to work independently
* Computer literate
* Hands on experience in ISO 9001 is an added advantage
Interested applicants, please apply online or write in with comprehensive resume, copies of relevant certificates, present and expected salaries and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) to the address below:
UPECA ENGINEERING SDN BHD
No. 3 & 5, Jalan TPK 2/3, Seksyen 2,
Taman Perindustrian Kinrara,
47100 Puchong, Selangor
To the attention of: The Assistant Manager, HR
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified but we appreciate the efforts of all applicants.