Flextronics is one of the world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider focused on delivering innovative design and manufacturing services to the automotive, industrial, medical, and technology industries. With fiscal year 2005 revenues in excess of USD$15.9 billion, Flextronics helps customers design, build, ship, and service electronics products through a network of facilities in over 30 countries on five continents. Our global presence provides customers with complete design, engineering, and manufacturing resources that are vertically integrated with components to optimize their operations by lowering their costs and reducing their marketing time.
What We Offer: We understand that our employees are our major assets thus we believe in empowering our employees, building on their strengths, balancing cultural diversities, offering equal opportunity, providing continuous training & development to ensure employee satisfaction and ultimately enhance career prospects.
We are looking for dynamic team players to join us to fuel our expansion plans.
* Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of facilities system and equipment such as air conditioning system compressesd air system and fire protection system
* Attend to facilities equipment breakdown and rectify all facilities system faults during shift to minimise production downtime
* Maintain and update proper facilities systems operating datas and operating log books during shift
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or certificate in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
* Four full-time positions available.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application on line or write to:
FLEXTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (SHAH ALAM) SDN BHD
No. 2 Jalan Astaka U8/84, Seksyen U8,
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Fax No : 03 – 51016061
E-mail : Flextronics.Recruitment@my.flextronics.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.