FCI, a leading European industrial group, is a global company with about 12,500 people and more than 30 production facilities.
Operating in 30 countries throughout the world and in 15 different languages.
FCI is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of innovative and high-quality electrical and electronics interconnect systems for a wide range of consumer and industrial applications.
For more information: http://www.fciconnect.com
Due to our rapid expansion plan in Johor factories, we are inviting aggressive and result-oriented individuals to apply the position of Process Engineer.
* Complete control over the process assigned to him / her
* Improvement in Assembly by machine design for trouble free manufacturing process
* Root cause investigation on abnormal process / customer complaints
* Training of assembly technician / supervisor on assembly process. Update the concerned in case of any process change or improvement in design
* Document control of assembly machine
* Transfer of projects from other sites
* The candidate must have experience in engineering background for at least 2 – 5 years’
* Working experience with automatic connector assembly process is preferred but not essential
* Good in preparing engineering drawings and familiar in manufacturing methods
* Degree in Electronics or Mechanical or Diploma with 5 years’ experience
* Required language(s): Chinese.
An attractive remuneration packages which commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered. Prospect for career advancement with the organization is excellent.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online:
Human Resource Manager,
FCI Connectors Malaysia Sdn Bhd
PLO 132, Jalan Cyber 5,
Kawasan Perindustrian Senai III,
81400 Senai, Johor.
Tel: 07-5981700, ext :213
Fax: 07- 5987322
Email : email@example.com