Flextronics is one of the world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider focused on delivering innovative design and manufacturing services to the automotive, industrial, medical, and technology industries. With fiscal year 2005 revenues in excess of USD$15.9 billion, Flextronics helps customers design, build, ship, and service electronics products through a network of facilities in over 30 countries on five continents. Our global presence provides customers with complete design, engineering, and manufacturing resources that are vertically integrated with components to optimize their operations by lowering their costs and reducing their marketing time.
What We Offer: We understand that our employees are our major assets thus we believe in empowering our employees, building on their strengths, balancing cultural diversities, offering equal opportunity, providing continuous training & development to ensure employee satisfaction and ultimately enhance career prospects.
We are looking for dynamic team players to join us to fuel our expansion plans.
* To assist the Facilities Manager to carry out planning, safe operation and maintenance of the plantwide facilities system such as building automation system, air conditioning system, compresses air systemand fire protection system
* To plan and implement preventive maintenace for plantwide facilities system and equipment mentioned in Item 1
* To work with consultant and contractors on the implementation of plant expansion projects and upgrade of Facilities system and equipment
* To liase with local authorities on approval of new facilities projects
* To ensure that the plant airconditioning supply enviroment and utilities supplies meet production and QA specification
* To provide guidance and advise to the shift technicians to ensure smooth operation of the plant facilities equipment during shift
* To attend to all Facilities related ESH issue in the factory
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
* Minimum 3 years working experince as a Facilities Engineer.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
* Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application on line or write to:
FLEXTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (SHAH ALAM) SDN BHD
No. 2 Jalan Astaka U8/84, Seksyen U8,
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Fax No : 03 – 51016061
E-mail : Flextronics.Recruitment@my.flextronics.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.