TI has opportunities which offer you the chance to be part of defining the future of technology and work with the best tools, brightest people and leading-edge technologies. Work environment is flexible, diverse and informal which help to cultivate high performance and achieve great rewards for great work. Most importantly, you are working with the leader in logic and analog, driving the digital world.
Established in 1972, Texas Instruments Malaysia is a subsidiary of Texas Instruments Incorporated US, and one of the pioneers in the Malaysian electronics industry. We are one of the largest volume manufacturing sites for semiconductor assembly and test. With awards and recognition from the Ministry of International Trade and Industry and the International Standards Organization, we are well positioned to continue making significant contributions in this field and compete in the global semiconductor market place. We are looking for qualified personnel to take the leap forward with us.
(Kuala Lumpur – Ulu Klang)
* Ensuring all production machines and equipments are well maintained.
* Manage and train group of technicians to troubleshoot machines.
* Improve performance and utilization of production equipments.
* Scheduling production equipments for preventive maintenance.
* Minimum Degree in Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 1 years experience in IC Manufacturing industries
* Experience on production equipments/machines in any of the following processes will be advantageous:
o Die or Wire Bonding
o Test Handler
o Visual Inspection tool
* Knowledge in pneumatics, sensors, PLC programming, DOE, FMEA, GR&R, QM Analysis, PM
* Analysis and tooling will be helpful.
* Technically inclined and analytical.
* Excellent communication skill and self-motivation.
Successful candidates must be Malaysians and can look forward to a competitive remuneration package along with attractive fringe benefits. Interested candidates are requested to e-mail or submit a detailed CV (result transcript) stating current and expected salaries, work history and contact telephone numbers to the address below:
The Staffing Manager, Human Resources Department,
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MALAYSIA SDN BHD (12811-A),
No. 1, Lorong Enggang 33, Ampang/Ulu Klang,
54200 Kuala Lumpur.
Email : email@example.com
Or can view our website
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)