FCI, a leading European industrial group, is a global company with about 12,500 people and more than 30 production facilities.
Operating in 30 countries throughout the world and in 15 different languages.
FCI is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of innovative and high-quality electrical and electronics interconnect systems for a wide range of consumer and industrial applications.
* The QA Engineer will administer the company quality program to continually improve the quality level of products and services to achieve total customer satisfaction.
* Establish and implement quality strategies and initiatives to achieve required level of product quality, reliability and safety.
* Identify, initiate and champion the resolution of customer issues, including outgoing failures
* Audit, review and follow-up with potential new supplier/vendor qualification program for ASEAN region.
* Manage and review supplier quality especially on supplier performance review, supplier quality initiatives, working with supplier/vendor issue affecting product and process quality for ASEAN region.
* Support product development (PACE), SQMP and engineering change activities which include product testing and evaluations of all engineering and process changes for ASEAN region.
* Identify, initiate and champion the resolution of cross-functional issues through the development, implementation and maintenance of Quality systems or procedures
* Authorize to stop production line to rectify product quality issue
* Drive and manage the TQM improvement activities
* Manage company’s calibration program
* Perform quality/internal audits in accordance to ISO9001/ISO4001/TS16949 and address all audit findings.
* Coordinate all Regulatory Agencies Approval and inspection
* Vendors and suppliers
* Manufacturing engineers
* Quality representative from Interco
* Production supervisors
* Engineering background, preferably with a degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering OR Diploma in engineering with a minimum of 3 years working experiences.
* 2 – 5 years of related experiences in a manufacturing environment
* Experience in implementing ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO/TS16949 is preferred
* Experience in TQM implementation is preferred
* Knowledge of stamping, molding and plating process will be an added advantage
* Sound knowledge of SPC application is essential and experience in conducting quality audits
* Highly motivated with good interpersonal skills and team orientated
* Knowledge of Stamping, Molding and Connector Assembly
* Good knowledge of Quality tools such as SPC and 7 QC tools
* Understanding of ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 quality system is essential
* Able to work independently
* Quick learner and forward looking
An attractive remuneration packages which commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered. Prospect for career advancement with the organization is excellent.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Human Resource Manager,
FCI Connectors Malaysia Sdn Bhd
PLO 132, Jalan Cyber 5,
Kawasan Perindustrian Senai III,
81400 Senai, Johor.
Tel: 07-5981700, ext :213
Fax: 07- 5987322
For more information: http://www.fciconnect.com
Due to our rapid expansion plan in Johor factories, we are inviting aggressive and result-oriented individuals to apply the position of Supplier QA Engineer.