Established since 1989, Plytech Group (Plytech Engineering S/B, Plytech Engineering Pte Ltd & others) has been the leading consultant with unrivalled technical expertise in the design, construction and management of timber-processing factory specialized in plywood, veneer and particleboard machinery. With vast and unique experience from projects spanning across the South Pacific Islands, SE Asia, Africa and China, Plytech has been unfailing in setting standards for excellence.
In 2001, Technophase Engineering Sdn Bhd. was established as an engineering consultancy pioneering in the research and development (R&D) of the industrialised utilization of oil palm biomasses as a wood alternative.
Among the over THIRTY projects undertaken, the Group has helped to build and manage the BIGGEST PLYWOOD MILLS in Malaysia and PNG, Subur Tiasa Plywood and Rimbunan Hijau Timber Procesing (PNG) respectively.
With the rapidly growing operation, we are offering exciting openings for talented and suitably qualified candidate to join us.
Project Engineers / Senior Technicians – Mechanical & Electrical
(Johor – Johor Bahru)
* Working with the Electrical / Mechanical Team in designing, developing and implement projects assigned.
* Maintenance/installation /Trouble-shooting machinery E & E control system OR Hydraulic system.
* Min Diploma, Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical / Industrial) or equivalent.
* Candidate without formal qualification(s) but strong hand-on working experience and proven track records is welcomed.
* Preferably Min 3-5 Years Experience in the engineering environment, preferably in OIL PALM industry.
* For Electrical : Preferably Good knowledge in Motors, Servo Drive, DC Drive.
* Fundamental skills in Control Panel circuitry design & PLC programming.
* For Mechanical : Good knowledge of hydraulic system, and/or managing structural fabrication works.
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
* Preferred language(s): Chinese.
* Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Willingness to travel across Malaysia and oversea project sites is highly appreciated.
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please
check your email regularly.
AIR-CON HOSTEL ACCOMODATION PROVIDED FOR NON-LOCALS.
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements are invited to apply ON-LINE or write in a comprehensive resume enclosing full personal particulars, qualifications, experience, current and expected salary and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to :
Director, HR & Administration
21, Jalan Bukit 5, Kawasan MIEL Seri Alam,
Masai, 81750, Johor Bahru, Johor.
or direct your application to email@example.com
A rewarding remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates.Training will be provided to those without relevant experience.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified